Visit to Murano Glass factory is one of the must-do things while in Venice. Talking to our guests on the tour we realize that trying to figure out the best way to get there might be difficult, there are plenty of options offered by many different companies at different prices and conditions.
That’s why we have decided to help you to organize your time proposing you a great value option.
A private boat will take you to Murano from Fondamenta dei mendicanti, near Civile Hospital at 3PM (just after the 11AM tour)
Get an inside look into the centuries-old art of glassblowing with a factory tour on Murano Island, home to the world’s finest artisan glass. Tour the facilities at Glass Factory and watch a master craftsman shape molten glass through a combination of heat, blowing and sculptural techniques. Visit the factory showroom to see beautiful finished works of art.
- Transfer to Murano on a Private Water Taxi – no crowds
- Skip the line at the glass factory for the Free Glass Blowing demonstration
- See where some of the world’s finest glass art originates on a factory tour
- Watch a master glassblower at work during a live demonstration
- Browse colorful, finished works of art at the factory showroom
Price: 10€ per person (max 12 people allowed) .
No price reduction to children due to limited size of people admitted on the boat.
Booking is necessary
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the transfer.
The return from Murano is NOT included, you can take public transport not far from the factory.
Before leaving Murano we would propose you the following activities:
* visit antique Church of SS Maria e Donato (open until 6pm) with some mosaiques dated back to 12th century.
*visit Murano Glass Museum (last admission at 5pm, ticket 12€ not included)
3PM: in the middle of Fondamenta dei mendicanti, near Civile Hospital